Founded in 1875, the New Jersey Public Health Association is the oldest public health organization in the U.S. Its mission is to strengthen, advocate and advance public health in New Jersey. Past activities have included:
- Annual Conferences about public health concerns regarding our returning veterans and lessons learned from Hurricane Sandy
- National Public Health Week activities
- Public Health Symposium
Sign up and enjoy these benefits:
- Network with public health professionals and students
- Attend the NJPHA conference at discount
- Receive weekly announcements about upcoming events
- Have a voice in health advocacy and
- MUCH MORE!
We invite you to click on the link below to read learn about the Association’s work and accomplishments during 2016.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com